The Jasper Pride Festival Society offers a variety of volunteer opportunities that are open for everyone.
Volunteering is a rewarding experience and we are looking forward to your ideas and enthusiasm.
At the Festival from March 9-12
- Staffing our Information Centre ("Pride House") all weekend
- Helping with our Ski Pride events at Marmot Basin on Saturday
- Being an ambassador and host for our winter activities like Ice Canyon Hiking, Dog Sledding and Fat Biking
- Assisting with our Family Pride events
- Staffing our "Jasper, Proud and Free"" Gala Party (Door, Silent Auction, Security) on Saturday
- Staffing our concert events (Door, Stage)
- Selling tickets for our Brunch on Sunday
- Staffing our Movie Matinees (Door)
In appreciation all Festival volunteers will receive one Jasper Pride gift and one FREE ticket for our "Jasper, Proud and Free" Gala at The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge!
If you're interested in volunteering at any of our events, please contact our Volunteer Director.
If you're interested in marketing, contact our Marketing Director.
If you're interested in fundraising, contact our Executive Director.
Having other ideas? Want to be involved in a different way? Contact us and we will find the right place for you in our Jasper Pride Festival Society: email@example.com.
BECOME A VOLUNTEER!
Just fill in this form and tell us what you'd like to help with!
Thank you so much for your support of the Jasper Pride Festival Society (JPFS). In appreciation of your volunteer commitments during the festival we provide 1 x Ticket to our "Jasper, Proud and Free" Gala to each volunteer.
The JPFS has the purpose of creating an annual Pride Festival in Jasper National Park in support of the local and visiting LGBTQA (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning and Allies) community. JPFS plans, hosts and fundraises throughout the year to bring this festival and related events to our world-class destination in the Canadian Rockies.