We are excited to be going in to our 9th year as a festival. Together we have grown stronger and larger. We thank you, our visitors, our community, supporters, and volunteers for helping us get here.
The Jasper Pride Festival Society has the purpose of creating an annual Pride Festival in Jasper National Park in support of the local and visiting LGBTQA (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning and Allies) community. JPFS plans, hosts and fundraises throughout the year to bring this festival and related events to our world-class destination in the Canadian Rockies.
The Jasper Pride Festival Society strives to create a safe and inclusive atmosphere of equality, acceptance and support for the LGBTQA communities.
The objectives of Jasper Pride Festival Society are to:
- Run a not-for-profit organization
- Creating awareness of and a safe environment for the LGBTQA community in Jasper and guests visiting the area
- Celebrate the diversity of our community and society
- Support the growth of tourism and economy through creating meaningful events
- Foster and cultivate the relationships with both, organizations and business communities, for support, growth and sustainability
- Support and promote other LGBTQA organizations and events within the province through engagement and participation
Jasper Pride Festival Society was incorporated on September 26, 2013 in accordance with the Societies Act of Alberta.
Our Society is governed by our bylaws that were approved by our General Membership on July 15th, 2013 and filed with the Province of Alberta on September 26, 2013.
Please see here for our JPFS – Bylaws.
The minutes of all of our Membership Meetings are open to the public and the membership at large.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.